This winter, the stand-up collar is back in force: our blue tweed short coat sublimates it with a generous cut and a very soft and warm fabric!
- Generous volume
- Dropped armhole front and back
- High collar closed with a large button placket
- Single-breasted coat closed by button
- Piped pocket
- Fancy high back yoke
Thick and warm tweed in virgin wool and alpaca
- 47% virgin wool
- 27% polyester
- 20% alpaca
- 5% polyamide
Fancy viscose polyester lining with contrast piping
If you hesitate between two sizes, here are two tips for wearing our model:
- for a more fitted fit, choose the size below
- for an oversized fit, choose your usual size
- Center back length size 38 : 69cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 :58 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.