Made of a cotton fabric with a navy blue embossed look, we particularly like the way the CLISSON over-jacket is worn, ensuring comfort all season long.
- Large tailored collar closed with a button
- Large welt pockets
- Fancy button at the bottom of the sleeve
- Interior finishes with contrasting edging
Supple and round cotton-rich fabric with a textured look
- 62% cotton
- 35% polyester
- 3% autres fibres
- 100% polyester certified global recycle standard
- Center back length size M : 85cm(+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size M : 56,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size M : 61cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.