- Soft and light boat sail effect fabric
- Slight A-line cut
- Tailored collar with undercollar in contrasted colour fabric
- Raglan sleeves
- Closed by hidden zip
- Piped pockets
- Hidden zipp under flap
- Half lined with "umbrella" design fabric on top of body and along sleeves
- Inside trimmed seams
- Shell fabric:
- 60% polyamide
- 40% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38: 94cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38: 50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38: 73,5 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.