Available in an authentic sporty mackintosh, we particularly like the generous cut of this navy blue jacket. Developed with a dropped armhole tightened at the bottom for more ease. Its little extra: the high collar where a fixed hood is hidden.
- Generous fit
- Dropped armhole
- Generous sleeve tightened at the bottom with soufflÃÂ© detail on the top
- High collar with contrasting, invisible hood inserted into the collar
- Zipped front
- Front and back yoke under the bust with two false flaps
- Pockets in the cutout
- Waist drawstring with fancy cord
- Interior finish with contrasting piping
Soft authentic sports raincoat with some changing reflections and micro weave, water-repellent treatment
- 100% polyamide
Two linings : Cotton and polyester
- 100% cotton
- 62% viscose 38% polyester
- Center back length size M : 65cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size M : 56,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size M : 59,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.