Looking for a savannah jacquard jacket this summer? Don't look any further and choose our short jacket with blouse collar! Pagoda sleeves, buttoned closure and martingale back, the perfect jacket for walking around!
- Volume slightly A
- Shirt collar with underside of collar and contrasting inner collar stand
- Pagoda sleeves
- Jacket closed with 4 buttons in the middle of the front
- Piped pockets with contrasting piping
- Martingale buttoned back
- Fancy contrasting micro jacquard pattern lining
Jacquard material in neutral colors based on cotton and hemp
- 46% cotton
- 38% hemp
- 8% viscose
- 4% acrylic
- 4% linen
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 57,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 55,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.