Very feminine cape spirit for this small soft and light jacket. With its soft material and its timeless color, you will not leave it for this spring summer season!
- A-line cut fitted to the shoulders
- Hood can be tightened with a sliding link
- Raglan sleeves
- Piped pockets
- Striped braid detail on one pocket and along the side slits
- Closed with a zip under the placket and invisible pressures
- Elasticated cuffs
- Box pleat closed at the back
- Semi-lined in fancy cotton fabric with upper body and fancy polyester in the sleeves
- Braided finishes inside
Cotton and nylon fabric with a waxed coating, water repellent treatment
- 61% cotton
- 39% nylon
- Body and hood lining : 100% cotton
This cotton is certified OEKO-TEX. The OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification guarantees that the fabric has been checked at every stage of processing: raw materials, yarns, dyes. It does not contain any chemicals that are harmful to health. The laboratory tests currently include 100 control parameters and are based on international test standards and other recognised procedures.
- Center back length size 38 : 71cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 57cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 62cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.