Looking for colour this winter? Look no further than our slim-fitting coat in a pretty green wool sheet. We like the retro aspect brought by its shirt collar and its high waist.
- Cut fitted at the waist
- Size marked by large topstitched martingale
- Fancy cut on the front
- Shirt collar with underside of collar and contrasting plain collar stand
- Sleeves set in front and back
- Cuff tab applied by topstitching
- Mid back seam and pockets in the cutout
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 78% virgin wool
- 22% polyamide
Fancy polyester lining with contrast piping
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 84,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 59cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.