Available in a cream cotton and linen fabric, we particularly like the SURVILLE overshirt with its generous cut and neat details
- Shirt collar with contrasting undercollar and inner collar stand
- Button closure with contrasting first buttonhole
- Large patch pocket
- Rounded back bottom
- Back yoke cutout
- Interior finishes with contrasting edging
Cotton and linen fabric with Ottoman weave
- 77% cotton
- 23% linen
- 100% polyester certified global recycle standard
- Center back length size 38 : 75cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 59cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 59cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.