Looking for an ecru coat this season? Fall for our thick and warm tweed high neck coat! Comfort and warmth guaranteed thanks to its soft, supple and thick virgin wool and alpaca fabric!
- Generous volume
- Dropped armhole front and back
- High collar closed with a large button placket
- Single-breasted coat closed by button
- Piped pocket
- Fancy high back yoke
Thick and warm tweed in virgin wool and alpaca
- 47% virgin wool
- 27% polyester
- 20% alpaca
- 5% polyamide
Fancy viscose polyester lining with contrast piping
If you hesitate between two sizes, here are two tips for wearing our model:
- for a more fitted fit, choose the size below
- for an oversized fit, choose your usual size
- Center back length size 38 : 69cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 :58 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.