The straight overcoat designed for mid-season: in a pretty navy bluewool sheet! A long coat with kimono sleeves that focuses on comfort and a cocooning look
- Kimono armhole front and back
- Large tailored collar with contrasting fancy buttonhole
- Under collar and inner collar stand in contrasting plain fabric
- Double breasted
- Flap pocket with piping
- Mid back seam
- Cutout at back waist with buttoned martingale
- Mid back slit
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 74% vrigin wool
- 26% polyamide GRS
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% Polyester recycled
If you hesitate between two sizes, here are two tips for wearing our model: - for a more fitted fit, choose the size below - for an oversized fit, choose your usual size
- Center back length size 38 : 108cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 49cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.