With its ultra generous volume, its drooping armholes and its green colour, the Sansa coat is not lacking in style! That said, if you prefer a looser fit, don't hesitate to go one size down.
- Generous fit
- Tailored collar
- Contrast underneath and inside collar
- Contrast stitching underneath the collar
- Single breasted
- Drop sleeve
- Flap pockets
- Waistcoat pocket
- Buttoned slit at bottom of sleeve
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 78% virgin wool
- 22% polyamide
Fancy polyester lining with contrast piping
If you hesitate between two sizes, here are two tips for wearing our model:
- for a more fitted fit, choose the size below
- for an oversized fit, choose your usual size
- Center back length size M : 70cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size M : 56cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size M : 58cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.