Declined in a navy blue color, the authentic trench coat remains an iconic piece of our collections by taking up all the codes of the authentic trench coat: tabs on the shoulders, tabs on the sleeves and the belt with buckle, pointed bavoles, its raglant pocket. An essential for your wardrobe!
- Slightly fitted cut
- Collar with topstitched collar stand, hook and button collar placket
- Contrasting underside of collar and contrasting fancy stitching
- Buttoned tabs on the shoulders and cuffs
- Trench coat closed with engraved horn-style buttons
- Buckle belt with set of topstitching
- Raglan pockets
- Slit at the lower middle of the back
- Large flap on the front and back embellished by an asymmetrical cut on the front
- Fancy lining with contrasting piping
Material 100% premium quality cotton with water repellent treatment
- 100% cotton
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.