This winter, the stand-up collar is back in force: our Rosay mid-length coat sublimates it with a marked cut at the waist and a virgin wool cloth fabric! Warmth and softness are guaranteed!
- Cut-out at the waist
- High collar with contrasting inner collar
- Single breasted
- Fitted sleeve
- Fancy pleats on the front
- Cut-out in front and back
- Pocket in the cut-out
- Fancy button on the bottom of the sleeve
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 78% virgin wool
- 22% polyamide
Fancy polyester lining with contrast piping
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 88cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 51cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 68cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.