We particularly like the thick black tweed fabric and the touches of bright colours of this minimalist overcoat: warmth and softness for a coat in winter tones!
- Slightly A-line cut
- Large tailored collar closed with a button
- Under collar and inner collar stand in contrasting plain fabric
- Piped pockets
- Raglante armhole on the front and sleeve set-up in the back
- Mid back cut
Thick tweed with pops of bright color
- 50% virgin wool
- 22% acrylic
- 20% polyester
- 5% polyamide
- 3% other fibres
Fancy viscose polyester lining with contrast piping
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 88,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 :01 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 57,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.