Perfect for rainy days, the Anduze parka is made of a protective and water-repellent fabric. Stylish with its cut-out front and fixed hood, it ensures a casual and easy-to-wear look for mid-season!
- Generous volume
- Dropped armholes
- Fixed hood with fancy drawstring< / li>
- Zipped closure and large button placket with invisible press studs
- Large fancy stitching on the placket
- Set of multiple cuts
- Patch pocket with entry in the cutout
- OuatinÃÂ©e body
Cotton and polyamid fabric, water-repellent
- 55% cotton
- 45% polyamide
GRS printed lining with contrasting piping
- 100% polyester
If you hesitate between two sizes, here are two tips for wearing our model: - for a more fitted fit, choose the size below - for an oversized fit, choose your usual size
- Center back length size 38 : 85cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 62cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 61cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.