A peppy fuchsia colour for this hooded jacket in a shiny paper-like technical fabric. We like its neat details : the fancy drawstring at the waist and at the hood.
- Short and generous cut tightened by a fancy drawstring
- Lined hood with fancy drawstring
- Welted pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Interior finishes with contrasting edging
Shiny "paper-like" technical fabric, water-repellent treatment
- 50% polyethylene
- 50% polyurethane
Two linings : Cotton and polyester
- 100% cotton
- 62% viscose 38% polyester
- Center back length size M : 70cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size M : 60cm(+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size M : 64cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.