This new summer parka combines practicality and creativity: with a timeless and functional cut, it is enhanced by a nice hood and nice contrasting details on the bottom sleeves and pockets. Available here in camel, it is chic and can be worn with everything.
- Unlined fixed hood with contrasting drawstring
- Raglan sleeves
- Front and back waist cutout for a more feminine feel
- Back slit details, back neck yoke application
- Large welt pockets with 2 openings
- Contrasting and fancy detail with a strap at the bottom of the pockets and cuffs
- Parka closed with a zip under placket and visible press studs
- Lined body and unlined hood with a piping finish
- Fancy lining with contrasting piping finish
Material 100% premium quality cotton with water repellent treatment
- 100% cotton
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 82,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 52 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 61 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.