French creation and savoir-faire / Expert in outerwear clothing for 60 years.
LOT DE 10 MASQUES BLEU MARINE Packs of 10 dark navy blue barrier mask
LOT DE 10 MASQUES VERT AMANDE Packs of 10 almond green barrier mask
LOT DE 10 MASQUES INDIGO Packs of 10 indigo barrier mask
LOT DE 10 MASQUES MINI FLEURS Packs of 10 white barrier mask with little flowers
LOT DE 10 MASQUES ETHNIQUE Packs of 10 ethnic print barrier mask
LOT DE 10 MASQUES BLEU CIEL Packs of 10 blue sky barrier mask
LOT DE 10 MASQUES IMPRIME Packs of 10 barrier mask with a bucolic print
LOT DE 10 MASQUES ORANGE Packs of 10 pumpkin orange colored barrier mask
LOT DE 10 MASQUES OEKOTEX BLANC Packs of 10 white oeko tex masks
A vast movement of solidarity has been set up within our company and we have dedicated our workshop in Hazebrouck in the north of France to:
* produce more than 100,000 Category 1 masks approved by the Directorate General of Armament.
* ensure the manufacture of 40,000 kits of non-woven gowns for hospitals and health services, assembled thanks to a highly invested network of volunteers!
* to develop a reusable blouse in order to achieve an average production of 10,000 blouses per week.
Today, we have decided to launch : The mask factory.
What is the mask factory ? It is a collection of reusable barrier masks developed by our teams in France and according to the AFNOR SPEC S76-001 recommendations.
This protective mask, designed to block the projection of droplets when you speak, breathe, sneeze and cough, is composed of 3 layers:
* a 1st layer of fabric pleasant to wear
* a 2nd layer of non-woven filter material
* a 3rd outer layer of fabric in 17 pretty colors
These masks are sold at the responsible price of 18€ per set of 2 masks to protect you on a daily basis (it is recommended to change it after 4 hours)!
In the current situation, it may take a little longer for your order to arrive, we thank you for your patience and trust! To learn more about the different actions carried out by our teams for the mobilization against the coronavirus, click here.