This jacket combines style and comfort thanks to its extra soft wool rich fabric and its kimono armholes. A nice timeless coat easy to wear at all times !
- Soft and warm wool rich fabric with visible twill weave
- Slightly hindered straight cut
- Kimono armholes for added ease
- High collar with under-collar and inner collar stand in orange fabric
- Buttoned tabs at the collar
- Chest pocket inserted in the trim
- 2 bias pockets
- Umbrella pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Thick and warm wool fabric, made in Italy. Fancy and discrete twill weave.
- 75% virgin wool
- 25% polyamid
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 75 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 53,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 55,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.