A classic, the pea coat is reinvented every season at Trench & Coat! Made this season in a bottle-green and parma check wool sheet, the coat is a classic.
- Raglante armholes
- Straight shot
- Fancy sleeve placket
- Double breasted fastened with buttons
- Tailored collar with underside of collar and contrasting inside collar stand
- Raglan pockets
- Fancy vest pocket on the chest
- Martingale applied mid back
Soft and fluffy woolen plaid in recycled wool
- 70% recycled wool
- 30% polyamide
- 52% viscose 48% polyester certified oeko tex
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 76,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 54cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 57cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.