Referring to the 70s' masculine suit, the "maxi" blazer reintegrates the women's wardrobe. With its shaped shoulders, straight cut and generous length, Huriel is our trendiest blazer ! For an even more fashionable look, wear it with the pants Chambry either made in the same Prince of Wales check or in navy blue .
- Straight, slightly oversize cut
- Tailored collar with green under collar and blue collar stand
- Double buttoning
- Flap pockets
- Polka dots lining with contrasting piping finishes
Prince of Wales wool rich fabric made in Italy Soft and silky, it's comfortable thanks to elastane
- 43% wool
- 53% polyester
- 4% elastane
Lining made in CEE
- 52% viscose
- 48% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 72,50 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 53 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.