Referring to the 70s' masculine suit, the "maxi" blazer comes back in the spotlight. With its shaped shoulders, straight cut and generous length, Huriel is our trendiest blazer ! You can wear it with the pants Chambry either in the same fabric, either in Prince of Wales check.
- Straight, slightly oversized cut
- Tailored collar with green under collar and collar stand in check fabric
- Double buttoning
- Flap pockets
- Fox pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Herringbone wool rich stretch fabric made in Italy Soft and silky, it's comfortable thanks to elastane Mix of navy and black for a discrete pattern
- 43% wool
- 53% polyester
- 4% elastane
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 72,50 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 53 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.