The timeless denim-style jacket is revisited in a sky blue linen and cotton fabric for an even more trendy look. Everything is in the quickdraw with this short MIRANDE jacket. We love the cutouts design and the pastel tones lining of MIRANDE jacket.
- Cotton and linen with a rustic look
- Oversized cut
- Dropped armholes
- Shirt collar with topstitched undercollar and yellow collar stand
- Jacket closed with two white and transparent buttons then invisible snaps
- Cutouts and gussets underlined by slightly contrasting topstitchings
- Pockets inserted in the side seams
- Inside finishes with contrasting piping
- Unlined body, pastel printed lining inside sleeves
- Rustic-look fabric
- 72% cotton
- 22% linen
- 6% polypropylene
- Unlined Body, Pastel Print Sleeve Lining: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean only
- Mid back length size 38: 68cm (+/- 0.5cm / size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38: 56 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- 1/2 width bottom size 38: 56 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- Our models measure between 1m75 and 1m78 and wear size M
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.