Chauny is the perfect jacket that fits to all morphologies. For a working girl look, wear it as a suit with the Chambry pants: either in the same fabric or in gingham check
- Slightly fitted cut
- Tailored collar with a green under collar and navy blue collar stand
- Closed with a single button
- Chest pocket and patch pockets
- Buttoned slits bottom sleeves with orange buttonholes
- Back vent
- Fox pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Herringbone wool rich stretch fabric made in Italy Soft and silky, it's comfortable thanks to elastane Mix of navy and black for a discrete pattern
- 43% wool
- 53% polyester
- 4% elastane
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 67,70 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 48 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 53,50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.