Sport chic look with Vernou, the tweed jacket to wear from the beginning of autumn.
- Straight cut with kimono armholes.
- Under collar and collar stand in black corduroy
- Simple buttoning.
- Flap pockets.
- Buttoned cuffs at bottom sleeves.
- Buttoned tabs at lower back.
- Fox pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Tweed fabric, made in Italy. Black and beige, this fabric is feminized by blue, turquoise and red dots.
- 50% wool
- 19% polyester
- 16% acrylic
- 7% polyamid
- 5% alpaca
- 3% other fibers
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 61,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 52cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.