The masculine / feminine style is revisited with the HENDAYE jacket. With a tie belt to highlight your waist, this long jacket is appreciated for a chic look. In ecru color, this jacket is perfect for spring and summer. Its textured cotton and linen fabric brings a trendy touch.
- Cotton and linen fabric with a rustic look
- Straight cut
- Tailored collar with yellow undercollar and inside collar stand
- Jacket closed by a white and transparent button
- Strap loops to wear with or without a belt
- Welt pockets and chest pocket
- Pastel pattern lining and inside finishes with contrasting piping
- Rustic-look fabric :
- 72% cotton
- 22% linen
- 6% polypropylene
- Pastel print lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean only
- Mid back length size 38: 70cm (+/- 0.5cm / size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38: 49 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- 1/2 width bottom size 38: 53,5 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- Our models measure between 1m75 and 1m78 and wear size 38
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.