Maxi volume and a falsely nonchalant look with the long oversized honey coat, a very trendy look to adopt this winter ! We love everything about it: its ultra soft tweed fabric and its length below the knee!
- Straight cut with large enveloping hood
- High buttoning and invisible press studs
- Piped pockets
- Kimono armholes front and back
- Cutout at the bottom of the sleeve
Thick and warm tweed in virgin wool and alpaca
- 47% virgin wool
- 27% polyester
- 20% alpaca
- 6% polyamide
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% polyester
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 100cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 51cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 60,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.