PÃ©rouges is the trendy trench coat : length below the knee and oversize volume make it a fashion piece.
- Straight cut with wide armholes
- Large tailored collar with navy under collar and collar stand
- Navy hood foldable in a pocket hidden under collar
- Belt to tie
- Cuffs and shoulders tabs
- Piped pockets
- Back vent
- Warm check lining at upper body and fox pattern lining at lower body and sleeves, contrasting piping finishes
Water-repellent, premium quality twill fabric, made in Italy
- 100% cotton
Fox patterned lining
- 100% polyester
Check lining :
- 55% acrylic
- 20% wool
- 20% polyester
- 5% other fibers
- Center back length size 38 : 106,50 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 56 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 62,50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.