Coming from British officer's wardrobe, Rodez trench coat keeps authentic details : shoulder tabs, spiked flaps, staples at collar stand and buckled belt. Refined premium quality cotton, this coat will last many years.
- Slightly fitted cut
- Collar stand with staple and topstitchings
- Camel under collar with topstitchings
- Buttoned tabs on shoulders
- Imitration horn buttons and buckled belt
- Piped pockets
- Buckled tabs at bottom sleeves
- Vent at back
- Fox pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Water-repellent, premium quality twill fabric, made in Italy
- 100% cotton
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 :65,50 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 49,50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 56,50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.