- Trench coat made in cotton rich fabric, water reppellant
- Flared cut
- Shirt collar with undercollar in contrasted colour fabric
- Removable hood
- Closed by snap buttons
- Large martingale snapped at back
- Snapped side vent
- Half lined with "umbrella" design fabric on top of body and inside sleeves
- Inside trimmed seams
- Shell fabric:
- 51% cotton
- 49% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 82 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50,5 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 61 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.