The feminine trench coat is so chic in pinkish-beige. This soft color can easily be combined with your entire wardrobe ! In town, this short trench coat will be your best ally for getting around by bike. For rainy days, you will appreciate its large hood.
- Cotton rich fabric with water repellent treatment
- Slightly flared cut
- Fixed hood with turn-up
- Front flap
- Trench coat closed with marbled buttons
- Piped pockets
- Buttoned tightening tabs at the cuffs
- Box pleat and buttoned martingale on the back
- Umbrella pattern lining and inside finishes with contrasting piping.
- Micro-ottoman fabric, water-repellent treatment
- 51% cotton 49% polyamid
- Umbrella printed lining : 100% polyester
- Wash at 30 °
- Mid back length size 38: 74.5cm (+/- 0.5cm / size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38: 52 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- 1/2 width bottom size 38: 59.5 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- Our models measure between 1m75 and 1m78 and wear size 38
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.