How to face rain and wind with style ? Adopt Sisteron : trendy in khaki colour and black snap buttons, practical with removable hood and water-repellent fabric.
- Slightly fitted cut
- Removable hood with fancy drawstring
- Under collar and collar stand in black colour
- Snap buttons closure
- Belt and bottom sleeves tabs with buckle
- Bias pockets
- Back vent
- Umbrella pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Thick cotton rich fabric, water-repellent Made in Korea, famous country for its technical fabrics know-how
- 70% wool
- 30% polyamid
Umbrella printed lining
- 100% polyester
Check lining :
- 55% acrylic
- 20% wool
- 20% polyester
- 5% other fibers
- Center back length size 38 : 95 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 58,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 50cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.