The minimalist overcoat in savannah green jacquard! Made of cotton and hemp jacquard, it has everything to please with its tailored collar, its flap pockets and its straight cut. A couture style that we adopt without hesitation!
- Straight fitted cut
- Tailored collar with underside of the collar and interior contrasting collar stand
- Coat closed with two buttons
- Flap pockets
- Fancy contrasting micro pattern lining
Jacquard material in neutral colors based on cotton and hemp
- 46% cotton
- 38% hemp
- 8% viscose
- 4% acrylic
- 4% linen
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 88cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 54,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.