A chic and long look for this black and ecru chevron coat with a length below the knee ! It will bring fantasy and a so british touch to your winter wardrobe !
- Slim fit
- Tailored collar with contrasting fancy buttonhole
- Underside of collar and inner collar stand in plain contrast
- Double buttoning with fancy buttons
- Pocket flap with piping
- Sleeve set in front and back
- Fancy button at the bottom of the sleeve with contrasting first buttonhole
- Mid back seam with large slit
Black and white wool blend chevron
- 58% recycled wool
- 16% acrylic
- 9% polyester
- 13% polyamide
- 4% alpaca
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% Polyester recycled
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 105cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 49cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 60cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.