Maxi length for this woolen bathrobe coat or how to adopt an ultra stylish look for this new autumn winter season! We're adopting long coats at Trench & Coat.
- Tailored collar closed with a button
- Underside of contrasting plain collar and inner collar
- Ranging armhole in front and set-up in the back
- Raglan pocket with inserted belt loop
- Yoke with center back seam
- Wide belt loop
- Large slit
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 74% vrigin wool
- 26% polyamide GRS
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% Polyester recycled
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 120cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 53cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 54cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.