We dare the color this summer with our short khaki jacket! Rather short and with a shirt collar, this little jacket allows you to reveal your outfit for a chic and feminine look.
- Closing with a 5 button placket
- Dropped sleeves
- Rounded hem and shorter straight sides
- Shirt collar
- Raglan pockets
- Gathered cuffs and buttoned cuffs
- Ripstop slit at the bottom of the sleeve and applied braid
- Back yoke and box pleat
- Semi-lined model. High back fancy cotton lining and polyester fancy lining on the sleeves
Light and fluid fabric in smooth cotton
- 97% cotton
- 3% élasthanne
- Body lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
This cotton is certified OEKO-TEX. The OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification guarantees that the fabric has been checked at every stage of processing: raw materials, yarns, dyes. It does not contain any chemicals that are harmful to health. The laboratory tests currently include 100 control parameters and are based on international test standards and other recognised procedures.
- Center back length size 38 : 70cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 61cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 60cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.