The bestseller of our Spring collections, always in demand! Irresistible with its pretty hood and its slightly flared cut, we love it! It is the perfect short parka with its back dressed with a hollow pleat and a martingale.
- Slightly flared cut
- Large hooded collar with fancy drawstring
- Buttoned back martingale
- Interior finishes with contrasting piping
Cotton rich fabric, water repellent
- 51% cotton
- 49% polyamide
- 100% polyester certified global recycle standard
- Center back length size 38 : 75cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 51,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 59,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.