Choose Pouzac, our copper hooded jacket with casual sportswear style. Its extra detail: its fancy armholes on the front and its contrast slits. Once worn, you'll find it hard to leave!
- Closed with a zip under tab and invisible pressures
- Hood lined with checks cotton fabric
- Piped pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Side slit with fancy braid
- Box pleat at center back
- Inside finishes with contrasting piping
Cotton and polyamid fabric, water-repellent
- 55% cotton
- 45% polyamide
GRS printed lining
- 100% polyester certified GRS
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 72,3cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 58,8cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 :64 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.