A beautiful supple wool sheet for this coat with an impeccable fall! Trendy in its plum colour. We like the high collar which ensures warmth all winter long.
- Adjusted cut with darts at the front and a cut on the sides
- Shirt collar with underside of collar and inner collar stand in contrasting plain fabric
- Closed with engraved metal buttons
- Piped pockets with flap
- Cutout at the bottom of the sleeves
- Martingale cutout and large slit at the back
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 74% vrigin wool
- 26% polyamide GRS
GRS printed lining and warm cotton pocket lining
- 100% Polyester recycled
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 90cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 50cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 58,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.