You won't go unnoticed with this feminine red parka and its umbrella printed lining. PAUILLAC protects you from bad weather thanks to its water-repellent fabric, its tightenable hood and its large flap pockets.
- Straight fitted cut
- Lined hood with topstitching and fancy drawstring
- Parka closed by zip hidden by two piping
- Double entry flap pocket with invisible snap
- Seams at the bottom of the sleeves and topstitched hem
- Fancy lining with contrasting piping finish
Micro-ottoman cotton with good hold, water-repellent treatment
- 51% cotton
- 49% polyamide
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
This cotton is certified OEKO-TEX. The OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certification guarantees that the fabric has been checked at every stage of processing: raw materials, yarns, dyes. It does not contain any chemicals that are harmful to health. The laboratory tests currently include 100 control parameters and are based on international test standards and other recognised procedures.
- Center back length size 38 : 70cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 51cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 56,8cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.