- Coat made in cotton rich fabric, with slightly satin finish and water-repellent treatment
- Oversize cut with low armholes
- Fixed hood
- Closed by zip hidden under tab and snap buttons
- Maxi pockets with side opening and decorative flap
- Flap pocket on the right sleeve
- Snap tab at bottom sleeves
- Tightened at back waist by an inner slide
- Striped lining at the top of body and umbrella pattern lining at bottom, contrasting piping finish
- Shell fabric :
- 56% cotton
- 44% polyester
- Lining : 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 95 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears size 38
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.