- Trench coat made in cotton rich fabric, water reppellant
- Straight cut with rounded bottom
- Hood with drawsting
- Back and front flap
- Closed by snap buttons
- Piped pockets
- Snap buttoned tabs at bottom sleeves
- Drawstring to knot at back
- Fully lined with "umbrella" printed fabric and contrasting piping finishes
- Shell fabric:
- 51% cotton
- 49% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 85,5 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 51 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 59 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.