The apple green parka will spice up your summer. PAUILLAC is a very practical parka with its large double opening pockets and its hood. A must-have for a colorful and original wardrobe.
- Cotton rich fabric with water repellent treatment
- Straight fitted cut
- Lined hood with topstitching and fancy drawstring
- Parka closed with zip
- Patched pockets with press-stud flap and double opening
- Fancy tabs and topstitching at base and cuffs
- Inside finishes with contrasting piping
- Umbrella pattern lining
- Micro-ottoman fabric, water-repellent treatment
- 51% cotton 49% polyamid
- Umbrella printed lining : 100% polyester
- Wash at 30 °
- Mid back length size 38: 70cm (+/- 0.5cm / size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38: 51 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- 1/2 width bottom size 38: 56,5 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- Our models measure between 1m75 and 1m78 and wear size 38
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.