Both practical and stylish, Savigny parka has many assets : water-repellent and ultra warm thanks to the thin insulating membrane inserted under the lining, it is refined for a modern silhouette. A good basic to put on with pleasure every winter..
- Comfortable cut with raglan armholes
- Fixed hood with fancy drawstring
- Shoulder yokes
- Zipper closure
- Drawstring at waist
- Chest pockets and patch pockets with flap
- Ribbings and snap tabs at bottom sleeves
- Umbrella pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
- Thin, breathable, ultra-warm membrane inserted under the lining
Thick cotton rich fabric, water-repellent Made in Korea, famous country for its technical fabrics know-how
- 70% wool
- 30% polyamid
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 90 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 55 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 61,50 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.