LAUZERTE is the relaxed parka that makes us enjoy rainy days. Practical with its hood, this casual summer coat is enriched by a pure cotton water-repellent fabric and subble contrasting topstitchings. Its slightly flared cut highlights all silhouettes.
- 100% premium quality cotton fabric with water repellent treatment
- Slightly flared cut
- Unlined hood with trimmed seams
- Parka closed by zip hidden under press-stud placket
- Gussets front and back
- Rounded lower back with slit
- Slightly contrasting topstitching
- Inside finishes with contrasting piping
- Pastel pattern lining
- Shell fabric:
- Premium quality twill fabric, water repellent 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Mid back length size 38: 82 cm (+/- 0.5cm / size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38: 52 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- 1/2 width bottom size 38: 61 cm (+/- 2cm / size)
- Our models measure between 1m75 and 1m78 and wear size 38
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.