A masculine overcoat made in a beautiful vintage check, sublimate by a combination of peacock blue and orange colors ! For even more style, Reynel coat is feminized by a shawl collar made of soft sheepskin.
- Slightly fitted cut
- Shawl collar in pure wool sheepskin
- Simple buttoning.
- Piped pockets with flaps.
- Buttons at bottom sleeves.
- Back vent.
- Polka dots lining with contrasting piping finishes
Virgin wool and alpaca rich check fabric, made in Italy. Mix of beige, luminous orange and peacock blue
- 61% virgin wool
- 13% polyester
- 10% acrylic
- 8% wool
- 8% alpaca
Lining made in CEE
- 52% viscose
- 48% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 96 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 51 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 54 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.