Oleron, the green cotton blend parka that will bring you sun, brightness and cheerfulness all season long. Its material particularly enhances bright colors. A real source of energy that will cheer you up even on rainy days!
- Slightly flared cut
- Fixed hood with turn-up
- Double breasted
- Bavolet front
- Piped buttonholes and fancy cross stitching
- Piped pockets
- Buttoned tightening tabs at the cuffs
- Box pleat and buttoned martingale on the back
- Fancy lining with contrasting piping finish
Micro-ottoman cotton with good hold, water-repellent treatment
- 51% cotton
- 49% polyamide
Lining from Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 74,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 52cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 59,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.