Neuville coat excels by its high comfort : soft and warm virgin wool, kimono armholes and envelopping hood for a cozy winter ! We are in fond of its pastel colour !
- Soft and warm virgin wool hairy fabric
- Comfortable fit with kimono armholes
- Generous, lined hood in the same fabric
- Fancy welt pockets
- Buttoned flaps at bottom of sleeves
- Rounded cutout at top of back
- Umbrella pattern lining with contrasting piping finishes
Soft and warm virgin wool hairy fabric
- 80% virgin wool
- 20% polyamid
Lining made in Spain
- 100% polyester
- Center back length size 38 : 75 cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 55cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 56,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- Our model is 1m78 tall and wears a 38 size
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.