Looking for a preppy coat? Look no further than our flared coat in retro mottled wool in ocean blue! It will warm you up all winter long with style!
- Slightly trapeze cut
- Kimono armhole front and back
- Shirt collar with removable fur collar
- Plain contrasting collar underside
- Single breasted
- Cutout set in the middle of the back and at the bottom of the sleeve
- High patch pockets with flap
Retro heather wool sheet
- 70% recycled wool
- 30% polyamide GRS
Plain cotton lining upper body and GRS fancy lining lower body
- 100% polyester certified GRS
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 85,5cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 49,5cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 59cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the ?know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.