With this long brown wool coat, you will be ready to face the winter cold while remaining chic and elegant. We particularly like its large tailor collar which will add style to your looks.
- Fitted cut
- Large tailoring collar
- With contrasting underside and foot of collar
- Contrast stitching underneath the collar
- Double breasted
- Fitted sleeve
- Cut-out in front and back to mark the waist
- Pocket along the cut
- Fancy bias cut-out at bottom of sleeve with contrasting buttons
- Contrasting lapel buttonhole
Soft, thick and warm wool plain color fabric
- 78% virgin wool
- 22% polyamide
Fancy polyester lining with contrast piping
If you are not sure which size to choose, choose your usual size.
- Center back length size 38 : 115cm (+/- 0,5cm /size)
- 1/2 chest circumference size 38 : 49 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
- 1/2 bottom circumference size 38 : 68,5 cm (+/- 2cm /size)
Trench & Coat is a French brand of the "LENER CORDIER Maison Familiale Française" group.
Manufacturer-Creator since 1954 and based in Hazebrouck, we employ 85 people in France and have 2 subsidiaries in Ukraine. As a French and European brand, 90% of our materials are the fruit of long and faithful partnerships with our European suppliers.
The creation, design, and production of our collections are 100% integrated within our parent company LENER CORDIER in the north of France. With its historical know-how, Lener Cordier industrializes the production of Trench & Coat via its French site and its subsidiaries in Eastern Europe, while respecting the know-how and know-how-to-be values that drive it.